Fast Facts: Fine Art Prints
• Archival certified for 100+ years by the Fine Art Trade Guild
• Printed on 300gsm Breathing Color Optica One paper: bright white, matte finish, textured surface with no glare
• Extremely crisp and accurate detail against other fine art papers on the market today in tonal range value, line quality, line contrast, and raggedness
• Museum-quality Epson UltraChrome HDX pigment inks: print permanence ratings of up to 200 years — extremely resistant to humidity, UV, and atmospheric ozone
Fast Facts: Production + Packing
Features + Production + Shipping
• Ready for shipment worldwide in 2-5 business days
• This limited edition fine art print is produced at a fair wage crafter's workshop in Montreal, CA
• We print on demand — You won't get dusty stock from a box when you're Wanderlost & Found with us — Our treasure's are made brand new, just for you...
• We pack our art prints flat between sturdy pieces of cardboard so they arrive ready to be framed right away — just as crisp and fresh as when they were first printed
Getting Ahead Of The Curve...
Canada's done the smart thing and closed all non-essential businesses until April 13th. This includes the crafter's workshop run by our fair wage production partner in Montreal. They make the little treasure you came here to see.
We're still taking orders for your new treasure because our friends in Montreal are determined to keep making magic. Whenever they can, however they can. Just like we are...
Order now to be earlier in the queue when they get back
And if the wait starts to feel too long just 'return' this print on demand item before it goes into production — no questions asked.
On a personal note, we want to wish you and your loved ones the very best of whatever it is that you're seeking right now. Stay strong. Be brave. And be kind. Not just to others, but to yourself as well.
The team at Wanderlost & Found