Heartichoke Tote - Burnt Cream
All the treasure on our store is ethically produced & mindfully made by artisans, crafters and magicians paid fair wages in safe, generous working environments.
Every Treasure Has Local, Sustainable Giving Baked In
Your purchase creates real-world impact, with giving to the UN's Sustainability Goals baked into our cost of goods through our partnership with Buy1Give1.
Wanderlost & Found is a global marketplace working with dozens of suppliers.
Over 1/2 our orders ship in less than 5 days but many suppliers ship within 1-3 days. Treasures that take over 5 days to ship are print on demand items — meaning they're produced after you place an order — made brand new, just for you.
$5 for orders under $50
$10 for orders under $75
Average Order Processing
Average time between receiving an order & sending it out = 1-3 business days
Average Shipping Times
Average time for order to reach you after it's been shipped:
• North America: 2-4 business days
• Europe: 3-10 business days
• Rest of the world: 2-4 weeks
We include tracking automatically for all orders on our store delivering to North America, the UK, EU, Aus, NZ + Japan. Tracking in North America, Europe, Japan, Australia & NZ is reliable and consistent. Please note that tracking outside those regions depends on local carriers and the quality of tracking can vary from place to place.
We Ship Items Separately
All our items are packaged with care and mostly grouped by product type for shipping—so if you order a phone case, pillow, and an art print in the same order they will arrive in three separate packages.
Returns & Exchanges
Featuring a brilliantly clear, full-colour image of Jean Bernard's 1797 artichoke in watercolours, our Heartichoke Tote Bag will announce your distinct sense of style wherever you go—the gym, the beach, the supermarket, the theatre, you name it.
The same image is printed on both sides of the bag, and it's sturdy, too (max weight limit: 33lb/15kg) so you can fill it with groceries, books, your laptop, bottles of water (or wine)... even a crystal ball packed with alternate realities.
Size & Capacity
• Printed tote bag's size: 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm).• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10l).• Maximum weight limit: 33lbs (15kg).
• The Bag: 100% spun polyester—a durable weave that feels like cotton.• The handles: 100% natural cotton bull denim—a twill weave that's soft but tough.• Handle length: 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm).• Soft cotton feel, but wrinkle-resistant and much longer-lasting.• Our fabrics will maintain the vibrance of your new bag's print longer than cotton. Over a lifetime of day-to-day wear + weekly scrub-a-dub-dubs, our reusable bags will come out looking fresher than their cotton rivals. But they're not invincible. Follow our Care Instructions to make sure the colours stay bold and true.
We only use Genuine Brother GT-3, water-based pigment inks. They're eco-friendly, CPSIA compliant and Oeko-Tex™ certified. That means they're safe for kids. And they reduce environmental waste.Bonus: GT-3 inks provide a high washing colourfast AATCC rating of 4. Double bonus: Our direct to garment, sublimation printing means you'll never experience the 'peeling effect' of a well-worn t-shirt like you do with screenprinting.
Wanderlost & Found reusable bags are sturdy and easy to clean, but they're not invincible. Every Wanderlost & Found bag will experience normal wear and tear over time. So here's how to clean reusable grocery bags, or computer carrying bags, or whatever you see in these adaptable tote bags for everyday use. Follow these Care Instructions to keep them looking fresh and vibrant for as long as possible:• Machine wash cold (30-40°) — inside-out and on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours.• Do not bleach.• Do not use fabric softeners.• Do not tumble dry.• Do not iron.• Do not dry clean.