Wanderlost & Found pillows are built to last, but they're not invincible. Every pillow will experience normal wear over time. Here are a few tips to keep your new Wanderlost & Found pillow looking fresh and vibrant for as long as possible:
• Do not machine wash pillow insert—always handwash and only when absolutely necessary.
• Machine wash pillowcase on cold settings, inside-out and on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours. High-temperature washes can fade the print.
• Only use non-chlorine bleaches, and only when necessary.
• Do not use fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry pillowcase on the coolest setting if you must, but it's best to hang-dry for longest life. A high-temperature dryer setting can shrink the case and damage the print.
• Cool iron inside-out, but only if necessary.
• Do not dry clean.