Entering Ayodhya Square Pillow - Black and White
Thinking about decorating or redecorating your curated home with artistic home decor? Looking to engage in ethical online shopping with conscious consumer brands that emphasise decorative art as home decor and more? If these values are important to you, Wanderlost & Found's Entering Ayodhya Pillow will make a striking addition to your curated home decor.
Features• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (192 g/m²)
• Linen feel fabric
• Perfect for fine print on both sides of the pillow
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
Wanderlost & Found pillows are built to last, but they're not invincible. Every pillow will experience normal wear over time. Here are a few tips to keep your new Wanderlost & Found pillow looking fresh and vibrant for as long as possible:
• Do not machine wash pillow insert—always handwash and only when absolutely necessary.
• Machine wash pillowcase on cold settings, inside-out and on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours. High-temperature washes can fade the print.
• Only use non-chlorine bleaches, and only when necessary.
• Do not use fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry pillowcase on the coolest setting if you must, but it's best to hang-dry for longest life. A high-temperature dryer setting can shrink the case and damage the print.
• Cool iron inside-out, but only if necessary.
• Do not dry clean.