• Limited edition—only 500 printed... once they're gone, they're gone
• Handmade in Sri Lanka from 100% organic cotton
• Sold in packs of 4
Each of our Artichoke Cocktail Napkins were handmade in Sri Lanka from 100% organic cotton. They're eco-friendly, soft to the touch and they age well, too. Just as important, they will announce your distinct sense of style to every guest and fuel the senses when you're dining solo.
• Napkin size: 5.9x5.9" (15x15cm)
• Napkin fabric: 100% organic cotton—190GSM
📚 CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Wanderlost & Found table linens are built to last, but they're not invincible. Every Wanderlost & Found napkin will experience normal wear over time. Here are a few tips to keep your new napkin looking fresh and vibrant for as long as possible:
• Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 40°C with mild detergent and similar colours. High-temperature washes will fade and crack the print.
• Do not bleach.
• Do not use fabric softeners.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Iron at a medium setting if necessary, and always iron with the front of the napkin facing down.
• Do not dry clean.