Featuring a vibrant colour image captured in Bangkok, Thailand the Aviary Tote Bag in blue will announce your distinct sense of style wherever you go—the gym, the beach, the supermarket, the theatre, you name it.
The same image is printed on both sides of the bag, and it's sturdy, too (max weight limit: 33lb/15kg) so you can fill it with groceries, books, your laptop, bottles of water (or wine)... even a crystal ball packed with alternate realities.
• Ready to ship in 2-5 business days—delivery times below
• Bag size: 15” x 15” (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Super-strong, with a maximum weight limit of 33lb (15kg)
• Machine washable—follow our care instructions and the colours will stay true
• We use Genuine Brother GT-3, water-based pigment inks—they’re eco-friendly, safe for kids and reduce environmental waste, without compromising on depth and luminosity
✂️ ⚡️ 🧵
TOTE BAG PRODUCTION
• Ready for shipment in 2-5 business days
• Printed, precision cut and hand-sewn at locations in the USA and EU
• Print on demand: our totes are produced after you place an order—brand new, made just for you
🎁 🥂 🎁
THE TIMELESS SALE
• Buy any 2 items on our store and get 10% off — enter WANDERLOST10 at checkout• Buy any 4 items and get 15% off — enter WANDERLOST15 at checkout• Buy any 8 or more items and get 20% off — enter WANDERLOST20 at checkout
If you ask us, discounts are always in style.
💌 🛫🛬 📬
🚚 DELIVERY TIMES
If you place an order on W&F.com you should be holding your new treasure in your hands within the following timeframes:
🇦🇺🇳🇿AU + NZ: 2-4 weeks
🇨🇦🇺🇸CA + USA: 2-10 business days
🇪🇺EU: 2-8 business days for all products on my store except greeting cards and fine art prints, which are produced and shipped from locations in Montreal and New York, so they will take longer to arrive—up to 4 weeks but often much less because there is such regular shipping traffic between the USA and the EU
🌍🌏🌎Everywhere else: 2-5 weeks
😉 Hint: Check product production times + where an item is printed to estimate delivery times a little bit further.
💬 Real talk: Acts of God, weekends, public holidays, festivals and seasonal busy periods are beyond our control, but we will always do our best to help get your package to you safe, sound and as quickly as possible. Feel free to ask how.
🔎 📍 🔍
🇨🇦🇺🇸 CA + USA = automatic tracking included for every product on my store
🌏🌍🌎 Everywhere else = automatic tracking for phone cases, tote bags, Giclée prints, pillows and table linens ➕ reasonable rates to track any greeting cards, art prints of notebooks in your order
♻️ 🛫🛬 💌
❤️ We gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations:
• Contact us within 14 days of delivery
• Send items back within 30 days of delivery
❣️ Please read the store's official returns policy then contact us directly to arrange any return or exchange. Please don’t send anything anywhere before we have spoken and agreed on how the return/exchange will be managed.
The team at Wanderlost and Found
Wanderlost & Found bags are built to last, but they’re not invincible. Every Wanderlost & Found bag will experience normal wear over time. Here are a few tips to keep your new bag looking fresh and vibrant for as long as possible:
• Machine wash cold (30-40°), inside-out, and on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours
• Do not bleach
• Do not use fabric softeners
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not iron
• Do not dry clean
This Tote is Perfect For...
This Wanderlost & Found eco-friendly tote is perfect for any farmers market junky. It's a tried and tested weightlifter — able to carry over 40 cans of soup, 5 bricks, or 132 sticks of butter. This is a zero-waste gift for the man and woman within who put planet before profit because there is no planet B. Trash is for tossers! And you can thrash this zero dechets, vegan tote around like an animal, then machine wash it to your heart's content — follow our care instructions and the colours on this enduring, heavy-duty tote bag will stay bright and true. Of course, any rips and tears from all that thrashing and smashing can't be repaired in the wash — not even on the delicate cycle.
So, whether you see a library bag, teacher retirement gift, laptop bag, beach tote, sac cabas, canvas tasche or a festival bag — this guy's ready to be whoever you want them to be...