Overproduction's 1 of the biggest contributors to landfill & the easiest to fix
Your new designer pillow will be printed, precision cut then sewn by hand — brand new & just for you. It's called print on demand: minimising landfill, reducing water consumption & contamination + diminishing energy use.
HD printed using water based, child safe eco inks from Brother that are OEKO-TEX™ certified
Produced as close to you as possible to help reduce carbon emissions
Multiply your Good Deeds With Every Treasure On Our Store
Every Treasure = 1 Tree Planted
Every Treasure's Ethically Produced
Every Treasure = 1 Global Impact
Handcrafted By Local Heroes Paid Fair Wages In Safe, Generous & Responsible Workshops
Everyone who makes our Designer Pillows are respected for their Craftsmanship & paid fairly
Your new designer pillow will combine the finest quality materials with the highest levels of craftsmanship.
Everyone at our production partner's workshops earn living wages, paid holidays & healthcare benefits.
Each workshop's implemented corporate social responsibility initiatives e.g. LED lighting + recycling programs for paper, plastic & glass.
Pillow + Insert
HD Printed OEKO-TEX™ Certified Inks
Snuggle On Arrival
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Are Wanderlost & Found Pillows Made?
Produced on demand in the USA, MEX & EU
Wanderlost & Found pillows are printed, precision cut and sewn by hand in the USA, MEX or the EU.
Everyone at our production partner's workshops earn living wages, paid holidays & healthcare benefits. And each workshop's implemented corporate social responsibility initiatives e.g. LED lighting + recycling programs for paper, plastic & glass.
What Are The Pillow's Best Features?
• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (192 g/m²)
• Linen feel fabric
• Perfect for fine print on both sides of the pillow
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
How Do I Care For My New Pillow?
Wanderlost & Found pillows are built to last, but they're not invincible. Every pillow will experience normal wear over time. Here are a few tips to keep your new Wanderlost & Found pillow looking fresh and vibrant for as long as possible:
• Do not machine wash pillow insert—always handwash and only when absolutely necessary.
• Machine wash pillowcase on cold settings, inside-out and on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours. High-temperature washes can fade the print.
• Only use non-chlorine bleaches, and only when necessary.
• Do not use fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry pillowcase on the coolest setting if you must, but it's best to hang-dry for longest life. A high-temperature dryer setting can shrink the case and damage the print.
• Cool iron inside-out, but only if necessary.
• Do not dry clean.
How Much Will Shipping Cost?
Free worldwide delivery
This treasure ships free all around the world with package tracking included automatically.
We don't currently ship to doesn't ship to Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea.
How Long Before My Pillow Ships?
Produced and shipped in 2-5 business days
Wanderlost & Found pillows are printed, precision cut, sewn by hand and shipped worldwide in 2-5 business.
How Will My Pillow Get To Me?
We're a global marketplace, working with dozens of suppliers. Each supplier will package and ship their treasure slightly differently, but every one of them will do so with care.
We use USPS (United States Postal Service) and FedEx deliveries inside the United States and abroad. Both carriers have impeccable reputations and that's why we trust them to manage the delivery of your precious cargo.
Will My Pillow Be Tracked?
Yes, all all Wanderlost & Found pillows are shipped with tracking included automatically.
How Long Before My Pillow Arrives?
Wanderlost and Found pillows ship within 2-5 days from our locations in the USA, MEX & the EU. And here's our global delivery windows:
USA: 1-3 days after shipping
Canada: 2-10 days after shipping
EU: 2-8 days after shipping
Rest of the world: 2-3 weeks
How Do You Offset Carbon?
We plant a tree with every item purchased on our store. Purchase 3 pillows & we'll plant 3 trees — offsetting carbon from shipping by reforesting lands with native flora, not quick grow tree farms.
We do this with the help of Ecologi & The Eden Reforestation Project. They partner with villages committed to restoring their forests. Hiring and training local villagers to plant new trees.
They only plant native tree species. And the villages protect their new forests because they have a vested interest in them. See more here.
How Do Returns & Exchanges Work?
Change Of Heart?
• You're welcome to return or exchange any items in your order — open a return request within 15 days of delivery
• All returned items must be received in their original condition & packaging within 30 days of delivery
• We do not pay for return shipping if you have a change of heart
• We strongly advise returning your order with tracking as we can't be responsible for items that go missing before they reach us
• We will process all returns within 7 days of receiving them
• Hate waiting? Activate your exchange/store credit within 24hr after your return/refund is approved
• We do not accept returns/exchanges of sale items