All Natural Extra Tall Pedestal Bowl
HANDMADE IN UGANDA
Pure elegance for your entry wall, hall or bathroom, this unique statement piece will fill a wide open space and create a unique work of art.
Our uniquely woven pedestal footed bowl catch-alls are the perfect addition to any of your home decor needs! You can use it as a catch-all in your entryway for keys and mail or as a decorative way to hold hand towels for guests.
These delicately textured and woven pedestals were made by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weave together grass and raffia using a sewing needle to achieve these incredible pieces of art.
- Approximately 18”W x 30” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes a couple of days to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.