4 BAMBOO Straws, Cleaner, Cotton Pouch + Free Shipping = $14 AUD
GET YOURS NOW, OFFER ENDS SOON
Take An Easy Peasy Warrior Kit To The Park, Camping, The Beach Or Wherever Else You're Heading
If You Stay Ready Then You Don't Have To Get Ready. Using These Straws Will Keep Your Lipstick Lush For Longer. They'll Also Help Prevent Coffee And Juices From Staining Your Teeth.
Straws = Concentrated Yumminess.
+ Less Staining & Tartar = You Being More Selfie Ready — All Day, Every Day 🙌
No More Plastic Leaching Into Drinks From Single-Use Straws. Stay Fresh With This 100% Plastic-Free, Eco-Warrior Kit. Or Eco-Warrior Princess Kit. Eco-Warrior Gardener, Designer, You Name It!
Everything In This Kit Is
100% Plastic Free + Chic To Boot!
4 x Bamboo Straws, 1 x Hemp Sisal Brush (No Plastic Here 😉 #nogreenwashing) And A Cotton Pouch + Cotton Rope Pull.
Pop The Straws In The Carrying Pouch. Watch It Fit Neatly Into A Clutch, Glove Compartment, Backpack Or Plenty Of Handy Spots In Your Life On The Go...
The Straws Vary In Size But They're All Wide Enough For Smoothie Bowls On The Beach, Muddled Cocktails At A Picnic Or A Sweet 'N' Creamy Caffeine Fix On Cheat Day.
These Straws Last Between 1-2 Years Of Regular Use.
Bamboo Won't Leach Plastic Into The Ocean When You Run It Through A Dishwasher + You'll Help Save The Planet By Limiting Plastic Sent To Landfill.
When Your Straws Wear Out After 1-2 Years, Don't Throw Them In The Bin. Bury Them In A Garden Or With Potted Plants. They Biodegrade / Compost Safely.
For More Circle Of Life Talk, Here's An Essential Trick For Potted Plants Lovers...
With This Trick, You'll Waste Less Water, Save Money And Be A Smart Guide For Every Plant You Welcome Home:
1. Break Up The Bamboo Straws Into Small Pieces.
2. Put The Stones At The Bottom. Then Put The Straws Over The Stones.
3. Make Sure The Pot's Drainage Holes At The Bottom Are Covered. This Becomes A Filtration System. Slowing The Water From Running Through The Soil Too Quickly. Which Leaves More Time For Your Plants To 'Keep Cool In The Pool' After You Water Them.
4. Add Rich Soil Above The Stones & Straws. Then Put Your Plant In The Soil And Voilà!
5. Grow Herbs, Spices, Small Fruit Trees Or Cacti In Pots. Whatever Pot, Wherever You Are. This Trick Works Every Time, By Design.
+ Where Can I Find The Product Description?
+ How Do You Stay Wanderlost 24 / 7 / 365?
Hello, I'm Toby — Founder and Creative Director of Wanderlost & Found. Like most entrepreneurs, I'm also a designer, strategist, accountant, part-time therapist and I even moonlight as a copywriter — all for my own business!
Everything you'll uncover on Wanderlost & Found is infused with my love of beauty, passion for travel, and the endless respect I have for my ancestors—past, present, and future.
If there was one thing I could ask everyone on Earth to do it would be:
Think how radically different our world could look if we stopped buying meaningless crap that's bad for the planet. Or does more harm to each person down the production line.
What if we agreed to live with one intention at a time? So that we can build our own way out of this moment in time that's a warning and an opportunity for us all.
What's the best way to regain stability for our shared home? I don't know exactly but it will only work if we do it together, practically, logically, methodically & with a very healthy dose of fun + a lush fashion hit or fine art here and there...
I'm personally committed to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals. We partner with the incredible folks at B1G1. You'll never hear me call myself or anyone else perfect, but I need to strive for something in order to keep on track with... everything else. I need something to occupy my good energy with honest work or else I feel empty all the time. Plus I linger in antique shops for days...
That mix of a wanderer spirit + an artist's and an entrepreneur's why every product on this site helps meet the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Design moves fast. And that's what our sustainability goals motivate us to do: keep moving. Wanderlost & Found is built to adapt regularly and often. Designed to start where we want to end up. The way our ancestors have before us, time and again.
Sustainability can be fun, easy, and even couture — but only by design...
Welcome aboard. I'm thrilled you're here with us on this flight from A to Wanderlost!
+ How Do You Make Ethics Stylish By Design?
We're committed to making ethics stylish by design. Ethical considerations are at the forefront of everything we do. We ask the tough ethical questions of our production partners to help you make ethical online shopping a breeze.
We offer products that aren't just token ethical gifts, or greenwashed fantasies. We believe in transparency and clarity.
1. The Straws & Sisal Brush Are Both Dishwasher Safe
2. No Dishwasher, No Problem — Hello Sisal, Nice To Meet You...
Sisal's Your New Hemp Cleaning Brush, By The Way
Wash Your Straw Wherever — At The Park, beach, Camping, You Name It
Give Sisal A Soak To Soften Their Bristles A Bit, Then...
+ How Long Before My Straws Arrive?
+ How Do Returns & Exchanges Work?
Open A Request Within 15 Days, Have Items Back To Us UnUsed And In Their Original Condition Within 30 Days
• You're welcome to return or exchange any items in your order — open a return request within 15 days of delivery
• All returned items must be received in their original condition within 30 days
• We will notify you once we're satisfied with the condition of the returned item(s)
• After we approve your return, you will be refunded via your original payment method within 1-2 weeks—includes processing time between our bank and yours
• Hate waiting? Activate exchange/store credit within 24hr after your return/refund is approved
• We do not accept returns/exchanges of sale items
• Original shipping fees are non-refundable
• Return shipping fees are refundable for faulty items, incorrect items or goods damaged in transit
Can't Find Your Question?
Click the Purple Chat Button To Talk With Us
Or Email Us Here: firstname.lastname@example.org