Every piece of Wanderlost & Found wall art is produced on demand at our locations in the US and EU. More than half our orders are produced and shipped within 3 business days, and over 95% are produced and shipped within 5 business days. Those stats cover everything from receiving your order, sending your confirmation, lining up your order in our queue, crafting your wall art with care, packing it for shipment and handing it over to one of our trusted carriers for delivery.
MUSEUM QUALITY PRINTS FOR YOUR HOME
Every piece of Wanderlost & Found wall art is museum quality—when cared for correctly, they should remain bright and bold for 25 years or more.
Our wall art was captured across four continents—from Sydney to Egypt, London to Vietnam.
Our water-based inks and sustainably produced paper help preserve the natural beauty of the environment we all share.
Printed exclusively on Epson's premium, acid-free papers, which helps prevent yellowing over time.
Each piece is fingerprint resistant and thick enough to help prevent cockling.
We only use Epson UltraChrome water based HDR ink-jet technology—delivering a high D-Max for intense lifelike images that rival those of traditional silver halide output.
WALL ART FAVOURITES... FOR NOW
We don't keep secrets about our products... but we'll never reveal our guilty pleasures
ART THAT ENDURES
Every piece of Wanderlost & Found wall art is archival grade. That means it's museum quality, and if it's cared for correctly it should remain bright and bold for 25 years or more.
RANGE OF SIZES
Art expands our minds, but doesn't always fit into our daily lives. That's why we offer most of our wall art in a range of sizes, so you can find a dose of inspiration that fits into your world just right.
EPSON ACID FREE PAPERS
We print on Epson's Enhanced Matte Paper and Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper. Both are acid free, which helps protect our wall art against yellowing over time.
EPSON ULTRACHROME INKS
We only print with Epson UltraChrome water based HDR ink-jet technology. It's fast drying and incorporates a resin-coating (RC) that supports maximum ink coverage with a high D-Max, producing intense, lifelike images that rival those of traditional silver halide output.
CAPTURED ROUND THE WORLD, PRODUCED IN THE USA AND EU
Our wall art encompasses images from 4 continents. Each piece is printed, precision cut and shipped to the four corners of the globe from our locations in the USA and EU.
GLOBAL SHIPPING JUST $5.95USD
We ship Wanderlost & Found wall art (just about) anywhere. Our standard shipping costs $5.95USD per order. And it's free for orders over $150USD!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Production, Shipping, Delivery, and Care Instructions
How long will it take to produce my wall art?
How long will shipping and delivery take?
Every piece of Wanderlost & Found wall art is produced on demand at our locations in the US and EU. It takes about 2-5 business days after receiving your order to produce and ship it.
We ship our products globally via USPS or FedEx.
To calculate estimated delivery times, add production times above to shipping times below:
USA: 3-5 business days
Canada: 5-10 business days
Australia: 5-10 business days
Rest of the world: 1-3 weeks
USA: 1-3 business days
Canada: 1-5 business days
Australia: 1-5 business days
Rest of the world: 1-5 business days
What are my shipping options and how much do they cost?
We use the United States Postal Service (USPS) for shipments within the USA as well as internationally. We also offer global delivery via FedEx.
USPS: by order value
FedEx: prices vary depending on order weight and delivery destination
How will my wall art be packaged for shipping?
Packaging for wall art
We send our posters in super-durable kraft tubes with plastic seals at either end secured by packing tape.
We package different product types separately
Because of the variety of products we produce, we package each item based on dimension requirements to ensure protection during shipment. So if you place an order that has two drawstring bags and a tote bag, all three items will probably arrive in the same package. If you place an order with multiple product types e.g. 1 bag, a pillow and a poster, then each product type will probably be packaged and shipped separately. We may package a phone case and bag together. But we send our posters in super-durable kraft tubes, and try as we might... a pillow just won't fit in there.
Will my wall art get to me without any issues?
We use USPS (United States Postal Service) and FedEx deliveries inside the United States and abroad. Both carriers have impeccable international reputations and that's why we trust them to manage the delivery of your precious cargo. But nobody's perfect. And if your order has not been received within our standard shipping times, just remember that all is not lost. You can check up on it any time you like. Visit our Track My Order page to get started.
If that doesn't give you the answer you seek then we'll work on it together. Send your order number and brief explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll investigate. But here are a few things to think about first:
National holidays and weather delays
Please check our standard production, shipping and delivery times and remember to allow time for any national holidays, Saturdays and Sundays, or potential weather delays.
We package items separately
Some products are packaged and shipped separately. So if you place an order with multiple product types then they may arrive in different packages. This is because we sell things in different shapes and sizes. For example, we send our posters in super-durable tubes, but try as we might... a pillow just won't fit in there.
All our shipments leave the United States or the EU and will likely spend time in the customs for the country where the shipment arrives. We cannot provide any customs clearance estimates, but in most cases, shipments spend anywhere from one to three days in customs.
IMPORTANT: Any customs or import duties are charged once the order reaches its destination country and must be paid by the recipient of the order.
How do I care for my wall art?
Wanderlost & Found photographs are printed on durable Epson paper of archival quality—an industry measurement of how long an image will last without its colour fading or changing tones. If cared for correctly, your print should remain bright and vivid for 25 years or more.
Still, some basic precautions are in order, because all colour prints fade over time. It doesn't matter what process was used to make the print. So here are a few tips to keep your new Wanderlost & Found wall art looking fresh and lustrous for as long as possible:
• The poster is fingerprint resistant, but natural skin oils or other contaminants can transfer to the print. We recommend you wash and dry your hands before touching the photograph.
• Use both hands and support the back of the poster when picking it up.
• Never attempt to rub the surface of the image with your finger or fingernail as this could scratch the surface of the print.
• Do not write on the back of the poster. Inks and pens can penetrate the surface and damage the item. Use a soft pencil (B grade) instead.
• Dust with a clean, dry, soft rag.
• Never use cleaning products or water as this may permanently damage the print.
• Glazing is important to protect the print from various types of damage resulting from sources such as smoke, ozone, cooking fumes and human touch or abrasion.
• Glass is best. It is inexpensive, easy to cut, chemically inert, and resistant to scratches.
• Framing will provide protection by shielding against dirt, dust, pollution and temperature changes. NB: We strongly recommend acid-free frames, matts and other materials.
• We do not recommend that you use glues, sprays or adhesive tapes on your photographs to secure them in a frame. Archival quality corner mounts are the best method of securing your prints.
• Unmounted prints and posters are especially vulnerable to crescent moon-shaped creases. Always lift the print by opposite corners (for example, top left and bottom right), letting the print gently bow or sag in the middle.
• Never hang your print in direct sunlight, regardless of the type of glazing or frame that's used. Colour photographs are more vulnerable and will fade faster than black-and-white.
• Avoid extreme fluctuations in moisture and temperature. Excessive fluctuations between dryness and humidity, or extreme heat and cold can negatively affect the state of your print. Heat can speed up the degradation of the paper. If the humidity is too high, be on the lookout for mould.
LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH
Production, Shipping, Delivery, and Care Instructions
SUBSCRIBE FOR EXCLUSIVE SALES & PREVIEWS
Be the first to know about VIP sales and get 10% off your next order.