THE JEWELLED GARDEN
© M.C.L Design International, 2016
- Acclaimed jewellery designer, Matthew Campbell Laurenza spent three years on this art project that brings to life 15 unique sculptures inspired by flora and fauna.
- Each sculpture was realised over several thousand hours of meticulous design and labor, showcasing Laurenza's immaculate craftsmanship and displaying the full power of Swarovski's genuine gemstones.
- The Jewelled Garden has been on display in New York (Bergdorf Goodman), Hong Kong (Lane Crawford), China (Chow Tai Fook), and Bangkok at the Adler Subhashok Gallery.
MY ROLE: LEAD COPYWRITER
- My approach was the same as one would take if creating a world of stories for a gallery exhibition.
- Background information about the project was required—genesis, craftsmanship etc.—as well as unique stories for the collection as a whole, and each individual piece within it.