- rings together Steve Hawke’s groundbreaking play with a substantial amount of multimedia content, sociocultural analysis and teachers' notes.
- Offers a curated experience of the play as a whole: on stage, behind the scenes and in production.
MY ROLE: PROJECT MANAGER AND CURATOR
- Sourced, selected and oversaw production of all content and app design.
- Post-production of all featured audio and video.
- The full play script.
- Twenty-eight images from the Windjana Gorge performance of Jandamarra in 2011.
- Video of ten key scenes from that performance, which chart Jandamarra's journey.
- Video interview with Steve Hawke and Phil Thomson, director of the Windjana Gorge performance, discussing the development of the play with journalist Vickie Laurie.
- Extensive teachers’ notes by Rachel Ford.
In-app production photos: Steve Hawke.
In-app design work: The Nest / Frost Collective.
Screenshots and in-app material courtesy of Currency Press.