CUE THE CHORUS
- Fifteen contemporary responses to classic Australian plays.
- Written by some of the most renowned and respected playwrights in Australia, offering insights, analysis and personal opinions about the work of their peers.
MY ROLE: PROJECT MANAGER & SERIES EDITOR
- Secured grants from the Copyright Agency Limited over two years, which funded all writers' fees, designer's fees, and a sizeable portion of production costs.
- Commissioned some of the most renowned and respected playwrights in Australia to write responses to classic plays, offering insights and personal reflections on the work of their peers.
- Edited all responses in the series, working with playwrights to ensure their work was the most potent and visceral that it could be, whilst also being accessible and pertinent to the target market.
- Commissioned Australian designer (Miranda Costa) to create cover art for all responses and the overall series.