Fast Facts: Notebooks
• Ready for anything—thoughts, dreams, plans, schemes, you name it.
• Available in two sizes: Large (7.25x10") and Small (5x8.25") — each with 48 creamy, acid-free pages.
• Pick your paper — 4 choices — Plain • Ruled • Graph • Bullet.
• The cover is scuff resistant and ultra-matte with a touch of velvet.
• With so many options you'll have the scope to plan your next adventure, keep projects on track, organise your day-to-day, or sail away above the clouds where your imagination can run wild.
Production + Packing
Features + Production + Shipping
• Ready for shipment worldwide in 5-10 business days.Why the wait? Good things take time. They're eternally popular, too. Our fair wage production partner in Montreal, CA tells us time & again how long the order queue is for these notebooks, which are their second most popular print on demand product after their greeting cards.Take a look at the HD printed notebook in these videos and see for yourself...
• Your notebook will be wrapped in a plastic pouch then packed in a tough cardboard mailer. We want your cards to arrive at your doorstep looking as fresh and crisp after their journey as they did when we first printed the little treasures.
Getting Ahead Of The Curve...
Canada's done the smart thing and closed all non-essential businesses until April 13th. This includes the crafter's workshop run by our fair wage production partner in Montreal. They make the little treasure you came here to see.
We're still taking orders for your new treasure because our friends in Montreal are determined to keep making magic. Whenever they can, however they can. Just like we are...
Order now to be earlier in their production queue when they get back!
And if the wait starts to feel too long just 'return' your item before it goes into production — no questions asked. We get it.
On a personal note, we want to wish you and your loved ones the very best of whatever it is that you're seeking right now. Stay strong. Be brave. And be kind. Not just to others, but to yourself as well.
The team at Wanderlost & Found