All the treasure on our store is ethically produced & mindfully made by artisans, crafters and magicians paid fair wages in safe, generous working environments.
Every Treasure Has Local, Sustainable Giving Baked In
Your purchase creates real-world impact, with giving to the UN's Sustainability Goals baked into our cost of goods through our partnership with Buy1Give1.
Wanderlost & Found is a global marketplace working with dozens of suppliers.
Over 1/2 our orders ship in less than 5 days but many suppliers ship within 1-3 days. Treasures that take over 5 days to ship are print on demand items — meaning they're produced after you place an order — made brand new, just for you.
$5 for orders under $50
$10 for orders under $75
Average Order Processing
Average time between receiving an order & sending it out = 1-3 business days
Average Shipping Times
Average time for order to reach you after it's been shipped:
• North America: 2-4 business days
• Europe: 3-10 business days
• Rest of the world: 2-4 weeks
We include tracking automatically for all orders on our store delivering to North America, the UK, EU, Aus, NZ + Japan. Tracking in North America, Europe, Japan, Australia & NZ is reliable and consistent. Please note that tracking outside those regions depends on local carriers and the quality of tracking can vary from place to place.
We Ship Items Separately
All our items are packaged with care and mostly grouped by product type for shipping—so if you order a phone case, pillow, and an art print in the same order they will arrive in three separate packages.
Returns & Exchanges
Are you thinking of adding decorative accents to your curated home furnishings? Wondering how you can engage in ethical online shopping with conscious consumer brands obsessed with curated home decor? If these values are important to you, Wanderlost & Found's Aviary Pillow in orange and white will make a welcome addition to your curated home decor and more.
Features• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (192 g/m²)
• Linen feel fabric
• Perfect for fine print on both sides of the pillow
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
Wanderlost & Found pillows are built to last, but they're not invincible. Every pillow will experience normal wear over time. Here are a few tips to keep your new Wanderlost & Found pillow looking fresh and vibrant for as long as possible:
• Do not machine wash pillow insert—always handwash and only when absolutely necessary.
• Machine wash pillowcase on cold settings, inside-out and on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours. High-temperature washes can fade the print.
• Only use non-chlorine bleaches, and only when necessary.
• Do not use fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry pillowcase on the coolest setting if you must, but it's best to hang-dry for longest life. A high-temperature dryer setting can shrink the case and damage the print.
• Cool iron inside-out, but only if necessary.
• Do not dry clean.