Are you thinking of adding decorative accents to your curated home furnishings? Wondering how you can engage in ethical online shopping with conscious consumer brands obsessed with curated home decor? If these values are important to you, Wanderlost & Found's Aviary Pillow in red and white will make a welcome addition to your curated home decor and more.
Our Aviary Pillow's fabric design print is part of the succulent society among our mindfully made, red decorative pillows. Its distinctive and original design is printed on both sides, with a vibrant illustration from Bangkok, Thailand. This luxe decor's unique design will reveal your distinguished sense of style to every guest that enters your sustainable household, while also fueling an imaginative environment when you're home alone. Not sure where you'd put it? The Aviary Pillow's pattern print and concealed zipper can be a decorative designer throw pillow for bed in your nature themed bedroom, one of your bay window seat cushions, monochrome throw pillows, or a high-end throw pillow!
With its machine washable case, your beloved pillow can stay fresh and bold for longer. Our ethically made decorative pillows are built to last. And how is it that our luxe decor is so durable? They're all handmade or semi-handmade by our in-house team to look better, feel better, and last longer!
At Wanderlost & Found, we always blend ethics with style by design. We go beyond our love for decorative art as home decor and more with mindfully made ethical furniture, directly supporting several important causes through our commitment to the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals. That means you get the peace of mind of knowing that the money you spend with us is going to some of the causes we're most passionate about. These include financial and business training for women in Tanzania, Burundi, and Bolivia, the Australian bushfires, sexual awareness and feminine hygiene programs for girls in Kenya, and so much more.
Features• 100% pre-shrunk polyester case
• Fabric weight: 8.1 oz/yd² (192 g/m²)
• Linen feel fabric
• Perfect for fine print on both sides of the pillow
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining 100% polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
Wanderlost & Found pillows are built to last, but they're not invincible. Every pillow will experience normal wear over time. Here are a few tips to keep your new Wanderlost & Found pillow looking fresh and vibrant for as long as possible:
• Do not machine wash pillow insert—always handwash and only when absolutely necessary.
• Machine wash pillowcase on cold settings, inside-out and on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours. High-temperature washes can fade the print.
• Only use non-chlorine bleaches, and only when necessary.
• Do not use fabric softeners.
• Tumble dry pillowcase on the coolest setting if you must, but it's best to hang-dry for longest life. A high-temperature dryer setting can shrink the case and damage the print.
• Cool iron inside-out, but only if necessary.
• Do not dry clean.