All the treasure on our store is ethically produced & mindfully made by artisans, crafters and magicians paid fair wages in safe, generous working environments.
Every Treasure Has Local, Sustainable Giving Baked In
Your purchase creates real-world impact, with giving to the UN's Sustainability Goals baked into our cost of goods through our partnership with Buy1Give1.
Wanderlost & Found is a global marketplace working with dozens of suppliers.
Over 1/2 our orders ship in less than 5 days but many suppliers ship within 1-3 days. Treasures that take over 5 days to ship are print on demand items — meaning they're produced after you place an order — made brand new, just for you.
$5 for orders under $50
$10 for orders under $75
Average Order Processing
Average time between receiving an order & sending it out = 1-3 business days
Average Shipping Times
Average time for order to reach you after it's been shipped:
• North America: 2-4 business days
• Europe: 3-10 business days
• Rest of the world: 2-4 weeks
We include tracking automatically for all orders on our store delivering to North America, the UK, EU, Aus, NZ + Japan. Tracking in North America, Europe, Japan, Australia & NZ is reliable and consistent. Please note that tracking outside those regions depends on local carriers and the quality of tracking can vary from place to place.
We Ship Items Separately
All our items are packaged with care and mostly grouped by product type for shipping—so if you order a phone case, pillow, and an art print in the same order they will arrive in three separate packages.
Returns & Exchanges
HANDMADE IN UGANDA
Add motion and life to your decor with this gorgeous fringed mobile!
Designed by Nina Howard of FLOC, these beautiful pieces are stunning, versatile, and inspiring. Leave this gorgeous piece as a stand-alone statement, or pair with other plates and baskets to transform your space. Hang on the wall or as a mobile to enjoy the eye-catching movement of the piece. Match to throw pillows in your living room or bed set in your bedroom. Each of these breathtaking works of art comes with a hand-stitched loop so you can easily hang and enjoy.
These lovely pieces were made by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weave together sweetgrass and raffia using a sewing needle to achieve these incredible pieces of art.
- Approximately 18” W x 36” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Raffia is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Uganda.
- Made of natural fibers; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.